1. Providing the basic knowledge in
(a) Communication skills to help the students to have a proper base for technical language.
(b) Applied Maths, Physics and Chemistry
2. Providing theoretical and practical knowledge with the help of
(b) Laboratory Instruments
(d) Mechanical Instruments
(e) Audio-Visual Aids, etc.
3. To impart technical knowledge & skill to the students in different fields, like:
(b) Food Technology
(c) Modern Office Management
(d) Costume design and Dress making
(e) Computer Science
(in terms of benefits to students/faculty/institute/community)
1. The technical knowledge provided in different fields and different ways would enable the student to acquire
(a) Further education like: B.E., B.Tech., etc.
(b) Government Jobs in Firms, Industries, Factories, Railways, All India Radio Station, MPSEB, Doordarshan, Teaching in Polytechnic/IITs/Private Institutions.
(c) Semi Govt. Jobs.
(d) Jobs in Private firms like BPL, OPTEL, Food industries, Garment Industries, Official Jobs etc.
(e) Self employment.
2. Students become capable of launching a small scale industry, cottage industries, small training centers etc.
ISTE / AICTE